- 403,141 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- San Diego Co. Gun Owners Help Arm Antifa / BLM
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- George Floyd, Violent Criminal Thug (Video)
- Tasha Williamson's Felon Protection Thug Identified
- Satanism 101 - Jared Loughner's Satanic Video
- FBI Charges Black-Lives-Matter Radical Stephen McLeod With Felony
- Facebook Validates Nazi-like Symbols at Chicano Park
Category Archives: The Real Border Fence
Four miles of 30-foot steel bollard fence have been finished in Tecate, California. Previously there was mostly landing mat fence here 8-10 feet high and a couple of small sections of low bollard fence that was built probably around 2008. … Continue reading
In early September, a new fence was being built in the Jacumba Wilderness. It’s called the Jacumba Wilderness, because it is an isolated, often extremely rocky area which few people visit, except for hikers and off-roaders. The Jacumba Wilderness is … Continue reading
General Semonite promised to extend the border fence right over Otay Mountain last September when Trump visited the border. See the video near the bottom of this post. Work has started recently on this project in San Diego. This map … Continue reading
These are some photos of work being done in the area of Campo, California taken July 4th, 2020. The work was just started a couple of months earlier. The new fence building starts to the east of Campo, near the … Continue reading
This is a progress report on the border fence building project in the area of Lukeville and the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument area. About 43 miles of new 30-foot-high bollard fence is being constructed there at this time.
This is a report on the Tohono O’odham Indian Reservation on the border in Southwestern Arizona. The reservation has about 62 miles of border with Mexico. There are about 70 miles of border in the area that only have vehicle … Continue reading
The smuggling cartels control who crosses the border. There are tens of miles on either side of this short stretch of new border fence where the border can be crossed much more easily, because new fence has not been built, … Continue reading
Report on the status of the existing border fence in Jacumba, Ca for November, 2019. Most of the the six miles of existing fence is already bollard fence that was installed in 2008 during the Bush presidency. A small part … Continue reading