- 443,936 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Marco Amaral - Communist For CA State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Migrants Disappointed: Not Allowed to Cross Border Illegally as 'El Patron' Biden Promised
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Cartel Kidnap-Torture Video Of Illegal Border Crossers
- How Mass Illegal Border Crossing Aids Terrorists and Drug Smugglers
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- Interview: Michael The Black Man Of 'Blacks For Trump'
- Body Cam Video of Amaurie Johnson Arrest by Officer Matt Dages
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Category Archives: The Real Border Fence
Between Tecate and the small town of Campo there is valley with 1.3 miles of border where there is no barrier, at all. Campo creek crosses the border at this location. The community is called “Canyon City”. The Border Patrol … Continue reading
Between Tijuana and Tecate there are still about seven miles of wide-open border. This post shows how it looks and issues are discussed that may explain why it has been left open. Some of it is rocky, mountain ridges, but … Continue reading
Four miles of 30-foot steel bollard fence have been finished in Tecate, California. Previously there was mostly landing mat fence here 8-10 feet high and a couple of small sections of low bollard fence that was built probably around 2008. … Continue reading
In early September, a new fence was being built in the Jacumba Wilderness. It’s called the Jacumba Wilderness, because it is an isolated, often extremely rocky area which few people visit, except for hikers and off-roaders. The Jacumba Wilderness is … Continue reading
General Semonite promised to extend the border fence right over Otay Mountain last September when Trump visited the border. See the video near the bottom of this post. Work has started recently on this project in San Diego. This map … Continue reading
These are some photos of work being done in the area of Campo, California taken July 4th, 2020. The work was just started a couple of months earlier. The new fence building starts to the east of Campo, near the … Continue reading
This is a progress report on the border fence building project in the area of Lukeville and the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument area. About 43 miles of new 30-foot-high bollard fence is being constructed there at this time.
This is a report on the Tohono O’odham Indian Reservation on the border in Southwestern Arizona. The reservation has about 62 miles of border with Mexico. There are about 70 miles of border in the area that only have vehicle … Continue reading