- 421,359 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Americans Last Again - Legal Aid Approved For Illegal Aliens
- How Much Do Coyotes Charge To Cross The US Border?
- Activist Arrested For Felony Assault On Trumpers in Pacific Beach
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Help Stop La Raza From Making Chicano Park A National Historic Landmark
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Live-Streamer Oscar El Blue 'Outed' As 'White Supremacist' By Progressive Journalists? LoL!
- (Video) Patriots Assaulted By LA County Security for Opposing Aid to Illegal Aliens, Trying to Talk to County Supervisor
- Devil's Caravan Departs From Honduras
Tag Archives: California
Between Tijuana and Tecate there are still about seven miles of wide-open border. This post shows how it looks and issues are discussed that may explain why it has been left open. Some of it is rocky, mountain ridges, but … Continue reading
Four miles of 30-foot steel bollard fence have been finished in Tecate, California. Previously there was mostly landing mat fence here 8-10 feet high and a couple of small sections of low bollard fence that was built probably around 2008. … Continue reading
In early September, a new fence was being built in the Jacumba Wilderness. It’s called the Jacumba Wilderness, because it is an isolated, often extremely rocky area which few people visit, except for hikers and off-roaders. The Jacumba Wilderness is … Continue reading