- 435,343 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- Cartel Kidnap-Torture Video Of Illegal Border Crossers
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Eddie Murphy - Kill the White People!
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- Who is John Galt? --- Lucifer!
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- Patriots Tour of Chicano Park
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Tag Archives: California
Between Tijuana and Tecate there are still about seven miles of wide-open border. This post shows how it looks and issues are discussed that may explain why it has been left open. Some of it is rocky, mountain ridges, but … Continue reading
Four miles of 30-foot steel bollard fence have been finished in Tecate, California. Previously there was mostly landing mat fence here 8-10 feet high and a couple of small sections of low bollard fence that was built probably around 2008. … Continue reading
In early September, a new fence was being built in the Jacumba Wilderness. It’s called the Jacumba Wilderness, because it is an isolated, often extremely rocky area which few people visit, except for hikers and off-roaders. The Jacumba Wilderness is … Continue reading