- 353,629 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Ironic: Police Arrest Victim Of Black-Lives-Matter Mob Aggression in La Mesa
- Black Lives Matter Has To Admit **San Diego Is NOT Portland!**
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Roger Ogden, The Worst White Supremacist In San Diego?
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Black-Lives-Matter Bank Burning Was Professional Arson - La Mesa, Ca
- Resistance Rising To Black-Lives-Matter Terror In La Mesa
- Black-Lives-Matter Organizer Threatened to Burn National City
Category Archives: The Real Border Fence
Took video of this Tijuana resident spraying the new border fence with some liquid. I speculate that he’s trying to make it corrode faster. What do you think To see more posts on the border fence, go to this link: … Continue reading
A five-mile border fence is being constructed on the Colorado River, where the gap is actually about twelve miles wide. More than six of the miles where there will be no pedestrian fence would be on an Indian reservation and … Continue reading
CBP released this drone video of the border fence being constructed to the east Yuma, Arizona and to the east of the Mexican town of San Luis Rio Colorado. I went there on September 5th, 2019 to take a look. … Continue reading
On September 3rd, 2019, I went to the Yuha Desert just west of Calexico, Ca to see the construction of a new 15 mile section of fence that had just started 1-2 weeks earlier. With only one crew working on … Continue reading
Video shows status of border fence in Tecate, California. On August 13th, 2019, I went to Tecate to see, if they had started building the planned new fence there. Tecate is about 20 miles east of Tijuana. They have a … Continue reading
Shows the state of the border fence between the cities of San Diego and Tijuana. Construction of a new 15-mile secondary fence is in progress at this time and is about half finished. To see more posts on the border … Continue reading
Report on status of the Border Fence being constructed in the Calexico area in California for December, 2019. Fifteen miles of 30-foot high, primary fence is to be constructed in Calexico. The previous fence was mainly old landing mat fence … Continue reading
This is a tour of the big gap for pedestrians in the border fence in Imperial Valley, California. The gap is in the desert just to the west of Calexico / Mexicali. To see more posts on the border fence, … Continue reading