A group of citizens protest Representative Darrell Issa’s vote for HR83, known as the Cromnibus appropriations bill for 2015. HR 83 is a massive bill full of pork and wasted expenditures that funds Obama’s dictated amnesty and Obamacare. It also gives Obama a billion dollars to fund his support of fraudulent refugee claims, living expenses and transport for well over 100 thousand border jumpers from Central American countries, so far. They plan to fly these so-called “refugees” in the future from their home countries for resettlement in the U.S. This protest was organized by We The People Rising. Afterwards there was a meeting with one of Issa’s staff. Three videos with a total length of 17:21 minutes.
- 352,878 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Black Lives Matter Has To Admit **San Diego Is NOT Portland!**
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Black-Lives-Matter Bank Burning Was Professional Arson - La Mesa, Ca
- Roger Ogden, The Worst White Supremacist In San Diego?
- Resistance Rising To Black-Lives-Matter Terror In La Mesa
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- VIDEOS: Leslie Furcron Shot In the Head With Bean Bag At Black Lives Matter Riot
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)