A group of citizens protest Representative Darrell Issa’s vote for HR83, known as the Cromnibus appropriations bill for 2015. HR 83 is a massive bill full of pork and wasted expenditures that funds Obama’s dictated amnesty and Obamacare. It also gives Obama a billion dollars to fund his support of fraudulent refugee claims, living expenses and transport for well over 100 thousand border jumpers from Central American countries, so far. They plan to fly these so-called “refugees” in the future from their home countries for resettlement in the U.S. This protest was organized by We The People Rising. Afterwards there was a meeting with one of Issa’s staff. Three videos with a total length of 17:21 minutes.
- 428,248 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 62 Mile Border Gap At Tohono O'odham Reservation In Arizona
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Attorney Charged for Attack on Elderly Pro-Trump Protester
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- American Flag Banned in San Diego's Chicano Park
- Enrique Morones Stripped Of His Angel Wings
- German Granny w/o Mask Arrested & Handcuffed By Merkel's Covid-Police
Real Border Fence (Updates)