A group of citizens protest Representative Darrell Issa’s vote for HR83, known as the Cromnibus appropriations bill for 2015. HR 83 is a massive bill full of pork and wasted expenditures that funds Obama’s dictated amnesty and Obamacare. It also gives Obama a billion dollars to fund his support of fraudulent refugee claims, living expenses and transport for well over 100 thousand border jumpers from Central American countries, so far. They plan to fly these so-called “refugees” in the future from their home countries for resettlement in the U.S. This protest was organized by We The People Rising. Afterwards there was a meeting with one of Issa’s staff. Three videos with a total length of 17:21 minutes.
- 419,811 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Biden Has Outsourced Our Immigration System To Cartels
- Dr. Corsi Discusses Plans For Trump Military 'Coup' And Tribunals
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- United Nations Role In Refugee Crisis On SW Border
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- How Many Muslim Refugees Are In San Diego?
- Coyotes Recruit Border Jumpers On Facebook