A group of citizens protest Representative Darrell Issa’s vote for HR83, known as the Cromnibus appropriations bill for 2015. HR 83 is a massive bill full of pork and wasted expenditures that funds Obama’s dictated amnesty and Obamacare. It also gives Obama a billion dollars to fund his support of fraudulent refugee claims, living expenses and transport for well over 100 thousand border jumpers from Central American countries, so far. They plan to fly these so-called “refugees” in the future from their home countries for resettlement in the U.S. This protest was organized by We The People Rising. Afterwards there was a meeting with one of Issa’s staff. Three videos with a total length of 17:21 minutes.
- 174,519 hits
Patriot Fire 🔥
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- John Renison, Mexican Citizen Running for Congress in San Diego
- Amnesty / Impeach Obama Protest in Lawrence, Kansas (University of Kansas)
- Facebook Validates Nazi-like Symbols at Chicano Park, San Diego
- Leftist, Progressive and Islamist Groups Active in San Diego