Tasha Williamson’s Felon Protection Thug Identified

The worst offender that Tasha Williamson sicced on me was been identified by intel resources in San Diego’s East County, who have been tracking him. His name is Stephen Glenn McLeod, a convicted felon, habitual criminal and a user of illegal drugs. Tasha Williamson is a Black Lives Matter organizer and acts as the main spokesperson for them in La Mesa.

I was there just to take video of the event, not to counter protest. I never approached them or provoked them and I told them that I had no desire to talk with them.

McLeod was the ringleader of the threatening, hyena-like pack of extremists that accosted me and attempted to run me out of the area of the Black Lives Matter event in La Mesa Ca, on August 11, 2020. He works for Black Lives Matter San Diego and part of his role is to serve at their terrorist events as a “strong arm” for protection purposes against opposition and critics.

He has a felony conviction and several misdemeanor convictions in Texas. In San Diego, court records online show that he currently has has two misdemeanor charges pending.

Criminal Records for Stephen McLeod in San Diego

Here is video of he event on August 11th. Tasha Williamson is enraged, because I posted video of her in 2018, making a terroristic threat to the City Council to burn down National City, if her demand that the Chief of Police be fired was not met.

Our local media has been suppressing that information for two years, even though she ran for mayor of San Diego this year. Now she is, in effect, making similar terroristic threats to La Mesa City government, though not quite as explicit as her previous threat.

One thing that McLeod said when he called out DEC (Defend East County) in this video was very true that he would not be too hard to find.

More interesting information about Stephen Glenn McLeod will be forthcoming. Be sure to check back here on this page and this blog for future updates. You can subscribe to this blog by entering your email address in the slot near the top of the margin on the right.

Here McLeod snorts a couple lines of MDMA (Ecstasy).

This is an encounter with a cop, after Stehen McLeod was reported for loitering in a school zone. He has an activist attorney, Coleen Cusack, and appears to be setting up cases for her to sue the police. She can probably get her fees from the City when her legal action is successful. Whether at the same time he is trying to make the world safe for pedophiles, I don’t know.

RELATED POSTS:

Tasha Williams archive

CAVEAT: I have been blogging for about 15 years. I am not representing Defend East County and DEC is not responsible for what I post. My information did not come from the DEC admins who run the page, but other sources, not representing DEC or any group, but representing themselves as individuals.

This entry was posted in Anarchist and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Tasha Williamson’s Felon Protection Thug Identified

1. James Troy says:

His mouth and records show what low life white trash he truly is. Let’s hope he burns himself soon!

2. Di says:

It’s like being in film The Night of the Living DEAD!

3. Anonymous says:

@ McLeod – I am not trying to scare anyone, just reporting the facts. People knew who you were before I found out about it or made this post. As can be seen in the video, it was you that called people out and dared them to find you. You only have yourself to blame, if you didn’t want all the personal details about you to be known. Would love to see that interview by the way.

• Anonymous says:

@McLeod, if you weren’t hiding anything and don’t care, why even bother to complain about it here? We will be looking forward to your interview and will probably post that, too, if I can find it.

4. Toni A McLeod says:

Although I am completly at a loss, I am Stephen’s mother. The behavior he is depicting is not associated with how he was raised. He was taught to treat others how he would want to be treated. Obviously that has been dropped by the wayside. I have never used recreational drugs and would not encourage such behavior, ever. As a mother I fought for him and tried my best which apparently was not enough. I finally reached the point of realization that I had to just let go, and I did. I will always love my son, but that does not mean I like the person he is or has become. My heart is heavy knowing he can have so little respect for others and himself. I would appreciate no hatred spewed for this as there is nothing anyone can say that Stephen hasn’t already said to me.

• Admin says:

Oh no, we don’t hate you, I don’t even hate your son. I just don’t like what he is doing. I have had experience with relatives with such issues, also, with the same disorder that he mentions, schizoaffective disorder. I know it is heartbreaking for his mother. You have my total sympathy. Glad to have your input. Any unkind comments to you will be deleted and the commenter blocked. You can contact me personally if you want via the contact tab at the top of the page. I have more info about him than I post here.

• Anonymous says:

I feel for you moma McLeod

• Anonymous says:

Stephen McLeod not only does not respect her, but is abusive of the poor woman that carried him for nine months and gave life to him. What a shame that is.