A member of Congress is now warning that Obama’s imperial presidency – his arbitrary enforcement or non-enforcement of the nation’s laws – has gone too far. And so he’s endorsing a resolution in the U.S. House that would allow a lawsuit over Obama’s decisions to abrogate laws passed by Congress.
- 415,097 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- DHS: Prepare For Wave Of Fake Refugees / Asylum Fraud On Border
- Biden's Fake Refugee Encampment At Tijuana Border Crossing (Video)
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- "Mask-Free Friday" Protest Against Covid Dictates
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Tasha Williamson's Felon Protection Thug Identified