A member of Congress is now warning that Obama’s imperial presidency – his arbitrary enforcement or non-enforcement of the nation’s laws – has gone too far. And so he’s endorsing a resolution in the U.S. House that would allow a lawsuit over Obama’s decisions to abrogate laws passed by Congress.
- 253,761 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BLack Lives Matter Organizer Declares "Revolution Has Started"
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Black-Lives-Matter Leader Oversees Bank Burnings
- Black-Lives-Matter Organizer Threatened to Burn National City
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- George Floyd, Violent Criminal Thug (Video)
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season