A member of Congress is now warning that Obama’s imperial presidency – his arbitrary enforcement or non-enforcement of the nation’s laws – has gone too far. And so he’s endorsing a resolution in the U.S. House that would allow a lawsuit over Obama’s decisions to abrogate laws passed by Congress.
- 223,970 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- How Some Countries Fight COVID-19 Without Lockdowns
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- How the Illegal-Alien Buses Were Stopped in Murrieta
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Nancy Pelosi Communicates with Spirits of Dead - Background
- Enrique Morones Ousted From 'Border Angels'
- American Flag Banned in San Diego's Chicano Park
- The Real Border Fence – Arizona Progress Report