A member of Congress is now warning that Obama’s imperial presidency – his arbitrary enforcement or non-enforcement of the nation’s laws – has gone too far. And so he’s endorsing a resolution in the U.S. House that would allow a lawsuit over Obama’s decisions to abrogate laws passed by Congress.
- 392,430 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Video: Denzel Draughn Pepper Sprays 9 Police, Earns 19 Felony Charges
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- John Renison, Mexican Citizen Running for Congress in San Diego
- Black Lives Matter Mob Attacks Police Chief's Neighbor
- The Three Legs Of Natural Born Citizenship
- Black Lives Matter Terrorist Charged with 19 felonies