A member of Congress is now warning that Obama’s imperial presidency – his arbitrary enforcement or non-enforcement of the nation’s laws – has gone too far. And so he’s endorsing a resolution in the U.S. House that would allow a lawsuit over Obama’s decisions to abrogate laws passed by Congress.
- 421,344 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Americans Last Again - Legal Aid Approved For Illegal Aliens
- How Much Do Coyotes Charge To Cross The US Border?
- Activist Arrested For Felony Assault On Trumpers in Pacific Beach
- Help Stop La Raza From Making Chicano Park A National Historic Landmark
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- (Video) Patriots Assaulted By LA County Security for Opposing Aid to Illegal Aliens, Trying to Talk to County Supervisor
- Live-Streamer Oscar El Blue 'Outed' As 'White Supremacist' By Progressive Journalists? LoL!
- Devil's Caravan Departs From Honduras