A member of Congress is now warning that Obama’s imperial presidency – his arbitrary enforcement or non-enforcement of the nation’s laws – has gone too far. And so he’s endorsing a resolution in the U.S. House that would allow a lawsuit over Obama’s decisions to abrogate laws passed by Congress.
- 220,945 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Patriots Ambushed: Fake Hate Crime Ploy By CAIR / Cenk Uygur
- Trump Mock Hanging In Chicano Park At Rep Vargas Event
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- State of Corona Virus Hysteria - Active Cases Begin To Shrink
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- That Forgotten Mexican Nazi Named Jose Vasconcelos
- Reconquista Protesters Burn Trump In Effigy In Tijuana
- Enrique Morones Ousted From Border Angels
- Scott Sherman Running for Mayor Embraces Raza-Identity, Open-Borders
- How To Fight A Speeding Ticket In California (Video)