- 421,344 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Americans Last Again - Legal Aid Approved For Illegal Aliens
- How Much Do Coyotes Charge To Cross The US Border?
- Activist Arrested For Felony Assault On Trumpers in Pacific Beach
- Help Stop La Raza From Making Chicano Park A National Historic Landmark
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Live-Streamer Oscar El Blue 'Outed' As 'White Supremacist' By Progressive Journalists? LoL!
- (Video) Patriots Assaulted By LA County Security for Opposing Aid to Illegal Aliens, Trying to Talk to County Supervisor
- Devil's Caravan Departs From Honduras
Tag Archives: American Flag
This video of Aztlan and La Raza flag raising at Chicano Park in San Diego is explained in terms of La Raza racial supremacy and mestizo racial theory of Jose Vasconcelos. The flags of Aztlan and La Raza are raised … Continue reading
A small group of Proud Boys were attacked at Chicano Park, because they wanted to show the American flag in the park and peacefully argue with socialists. The May Day 2019 march was planned to end in Chicano Park. Instead … Continue reading
Jesse and I went to Friendship Park on the evening of Novmember 15, 2018, where the Caravan demonstrations have been taking place. There we ran into a member of the Oceanside Pascoli gang and his family. They were enraged that … Continue reading
Trump supporters are shown abusing, defacing and desecrating the American flag, whether out of ignorance or they just do not care, or for both reasons. Flag desecration is usually offensive to those, who consider themselves to be patriots. Congress has … Continue reading
The Hispanic veterans in Barrio Logan have raised the U.S. Flag in their corner of the Chicano Park and have reportedly said the will not take it down until forced to do so. The Chicano Park Steering Committee has in … Continue reading
Patriot Picnic II has been scheduled for Chicano Park in San Diego at 10am on February 3, 2018 by an anonymous organizer. The issue to be tested, is whether Americans still have their constitutional rights in this 7.9 acre supposedly … Continue reading
Only the flags of Aztlan, La Raza and Mexico are allowed to fly freely in Chicano Park, because the park is dedicated to Chicano political militancy. That is not to say that all those, who identify as “Chicano” are also … Continue reading
Many will tell you that an upside down American flag means “the country is in distress.” The US Flag Code allows this use of the flag in situations of “dire distress,” but the intention was distress as in immediate danger … Continue reading
On OCT 8 2013, the town of Campbell WI passed an ordinance to prevent protesting on a pedestrian foot bridge that went over a highway. The fine is $132, but he had not gone to court when this video was … Continue reading