Students from University of California, San Diego (UCSD) shut down traffic on Interstate 5 in sympathy with Ferguson protesters. Traffic was backed up for miles during rush hour. The California Highway Patrol (CHP) did not arrest or cite anyone. The CHP has arrested freedom-of-speech protesters elsewhere for displaying impeach-Obama signs on freeway overpasses. This occurred in La Jolla, a suburb of San Diego on Wednesday, November 26, 2014
- 403,552 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- San Diego Co. Gun Owners Help Arm Antifa / BLM
- Enrique Morones Ousted From 'Border Angels'
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- How Hitler used Universal Healthcare in Holocaust
- Two Men Arrested For Bank Arson in Black-Lives-Matter Riot in La Mesa, Ca
- Proud Boys Humiliate Antifa at Impeach-Trump March in San Diego
- Pro-Nazism Of Jose Vasconcelos, Founder Of "La Raza" Supremacy
- FBI Charges Black-Lives-Matter Radical Stephen McLeod With Felony
- Enrique Morones Sponsors Drug Cartel Border Wedding