Illegal aliens get free support to sue to be able to freely violate the law and can even get in the face of Congressmen to intimidate them, but no American has the right to sue to have the immigration law enforced. Dan Stein of FAIR explains this perverse situation. An illegal alien can kill your family member and you have no legal standing to sue to have him deported.
- 427,521 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Tour Seven-Mile Border Gap In Marron Valley, Near San Diego
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Migrant Child Abandoned With Corpse On Mexican Highway
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flaghttps://patriot-fire.net/2018/06/03/trump-idolaters-desecrate-the-american-flag/
- Pro-Nazism Of Jose Vasconcelos, Founder Of "La Raza" Supremacy
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Using Children As Passports - Jorge Ramos Teaches Mass Asylum Fraud (video)
- Attorney Attacks Elderly Vet at "Keeping Families Together" March (Video)
- VIDEOS: Leslie Furcron Shot In the Head With Bean Bag At Black Lives Matter Riot