Obama issues an executive dictate that made much of the San Gabriel Mountains a national monument. Obama justified the land grab via the Antiquities Act of 1906, which gives the president the right to designate areas for protection of historic landmarks and structures. It would seem to be a stretch for him to designate this entire mountain range, including a significant amount of private property, as a national monument without public review. The video is in B&W due to a camera problem.
- 243,623 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Shelter At Home - The Big Lie?
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- "Dr. Doom" Fauci Is Missing
- Dr. Fauci Panders To Hollywood Globalist, Julia Roberts
- California Doctors Debunk Covid-19 Media Hysteria (Full Video)
- How Some Countries Fight COVID-19 Without Lockdowns
- Enrique Morones Ousted From 'Border Angels'
- Trump Mock Hanging In Chicano Park At Rep Vargas Event