Obama issues an executive dictate that made much of the San Gabriel Mountains a national monument. Obama justified the land grab via the Antiquities Act of 1906, which gives the president the right to designate areas for protection of historic landmarks and structures. It would seem to be a stretch for him to designate this entire mountain range, including a significant amount of private property, as a national monument without public review. The video is in B&W due to a camera problem.
- 428,277 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 62 Mile Border Gap At Tohono O'odham Reservation In Arizona
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Attorney Charged for Attack on Elderly Pro-Trump Protester
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Massive Release of Illegal Families on Border Under Cover of Biden Gag Order
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- Biden Reopens Obamacare, Registrations Surge
- German Granny w/o Mask Arrested & Handcuffed By Merkel's Covid-Police
Real Border Fence (Updates)