First Run Features filed a copyright claim a couple of weeks ago on this excerpt of the documentary “Architecture of Doom.” I successfully filed a counterclaim based on Fair Use Law. They opted to not file a lawsuit within the required time limit. They were apparently hoping that the clip would be removed just due to their intimidation tactics. This documentary is posted in its entirety elsewhere. For political reasons, officials for First Run Features apparently just do not like the use of the excerpt. I use it to show what can happen when a government controls healthcare. This is what they tried to prevent you from seeing. Enjoy!
- 435,383 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Live-Streamer Oscar El Blue 'Outed' As 'White Supremacist' By Progressive Journalists? LoL!
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Nazi Father of "La Raza", Jose Vasconcelos
- Yuma Now Hotspot In Biden's Fake-Refugee Invasion
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- The Swastika Gaslamps of San Diego
Real Border Fence (Updates)