First Run Features filed a copyright claim a couple of weeks ago on this excerpt of the documentary “Architecture of Doom.” I successfully filed a counterclaim based on Fair Use Law. They opted to not file a lawsuit within the required time limit. They were apparently hoping that the clip would be removed just due to their intimidation tactics. This documentary is posted in its entirety elsewhere. For political reasons, officials for First Run Features apparently just do not like the use of the excerpt. I use it to show what can happen when a government controls healthcare. This is what they tried to prevent you from seeing. Enjoy!
- 443,936 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Marco Amaral - Communist For CA State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Migrants Disappointed: Not Allowed to Cross Border Illegally as 'El Patron' Biden Promised
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- How Mass Illegal Border Crossing Aids Terrorists and Drug Smugglers
- Eddie Murphy - Kill the White People!
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- See RINO Slate for Republican Central Committee in San Diego
- Black-Lives-Matter Organizer Threatened to Burn National City
Real Border Fence (Updates)