The Dallas, Texas City Council recently expanded an existing ordinance which bans anyone carrying a sign within 75 feet of a freeway to also prohibit anyone from peacefully assembling on or near service roads, bridges and overpasses, including individuals not holding signs and those the city considers to be dressed provocatively.
- 419,811 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Biden Has Outsourced Our Immigration System To Cartels
- Dr. Corsi Discusses Plans For Trump Military 'Coup' And Tribunals
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- United Nations Role In Refugee Crisis On SW Border
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- How Many Muslim Refugees Are In San Diego?
- Coyotes Recruit Border Jumpers On Facebook