The Dallas, Texas City Council recently expanded an existing ordinance which bans anyone carrying a sign within 75 feet of a freeway to also prohibit anyone from peacefully assembling on or near service roads, bridges and overpasses, including individuals not holding signs and those the city considers to be dressed provocatively.
- 428,250 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 62 Mile Border Gap At Tohono O'odham Reservation In Arizona
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Attorney Charged for Attack on Elderly Pro-Trump Protester
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- American Flag Banned in San Diego's Chicano Park
- Enrique Morones Stripped Of His Angel Wings
- German Granny w/o Mask Arrested & Handcuffed By Merkel's Covid-Police
Real Border Fence (Updates)