The Dallas, Texas City Council recently expanded an existing ordinance which bans anyone carrying a sign within 75 feet of a freeway to also prohibit anyone from peacefully assembling on or near service roads, bridges and overpasses, including individuals not holding signs and those the city considers to be dressed provocatively.
- 437,464 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Police Officer Scapegoated for BLM Riot, Fights Back
- Cartel Kidnap-Torture Video Of Illegal Border Crossers
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- Enrique Morones Ousted From 'Border Angels'
- Patriots Overwhelm Black Lives Matter / Antifa In Poway, Ca
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- How Much Do Coyotes Charge To Cross The US Border?
- That Forgotten Mexican Nazi Named Jose Vasconcelos
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- POWERFUL: Cop Urges Citizens, Rise Up Against Vaccine Mandate
Real Border Fence (Updates)