The Dallas, Texas City Council recently expanded an existing ordinance which bans anyone carrying a sign within 75 feet of a freeway to also prohibit anyone from peacefully assembling on or near service roads, bridges and overpasses, including individuals not holding signs and those the city considers to be dressed provocatively.
- 393,166 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Black Lives Matter Terrorist Charged with 19 felonies
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Black Lives Matter Mob Takes Drug Trafficker From FBI Custody By Force
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson back Satanic UFO Cult
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"