The Dallas, Texas City Council recently expanded an existing ordinance which bans anyone carrying a sign within 75 feet of a freeway to also prohibit anyone from peacefully assembling on or near service roads, bridges and overpasses, including individuals not holding signs and those the city considers to be dressed provocatively.
- 435,110 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Yuma Now Hotspot In Biden's Fake-Refugee Invasion
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Who is John Galt? --- Lucifer!
- Yuma Indian Reservation: Next Big, Illegal-Alien Invasion Site?
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
Real Border Fence (Updates)