The Dallas, Texas City Council recently expanded an existing ordinance which bans anyone carrying a sign within 75 feet of a freeway to also prohibit anyone from peacefully assembling on or near service roads, bridges and overpasses, including individuals not holding signs and those the city considers to be dressed provocatively.
- 404,097 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- San Diego Co. Gun Owners Help Arm Antifa / BLM
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- CENSORED: A Closer Look at U.S. Deaths Due to COVID-19 - The Johns Hopkins News-Letter
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Black-Lives-Matter Bank Burning Was Professional Arson - La Mesa, Ca