Some impeach Obama protesters in Orange County, California with “Overpasses for America” encountered an Obama thug at their protest last week at the Yale foot bridge over I-405 in Irvine. A man reportedly drove his car up on the curb in a attempt to hit or scare a protester. He showed them a case, which supposedly had a gun, but did not take a gun out, and tore down a sign from the fence. The protester, a woman, was the first one on site and was alone at the time. There are no photos of this occurrence. It happened too quickly those involved said. The protesters had a bigger event this week to show that they would not be intimidated.
- 174,522 hits
Patriot Fire 🔥
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- John Renison, Mexican Citizen Running for Congress in San Diego
- Amnesty / Impeach Obama Protest in Lawrence, Kansas (University of Kansas)
- Facebook Validates Nazi-like Symbols at Chicano Park, San Diego
- Leftist, Progressive and Islamist Groups Active in San Diego