After walking out of Obama’s State of the Union speech upon hearing the president threaten to violate the Constitution and to rule by decree, Republican U.S. Congressman Steve Stockman (shown on right) of Texas says he is now seeking public support for introducing articles of impeachment. Recent surveys suggest that about 50 percent of Americans want to impeach Obama for a wide range of major scandals, and articles of impeachment have already been filed in the House against disgraced Attorney General Eric Holder, who is currently in criminal contempt of Congress.
- 408,907 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fake Refugees Pour Into Guatemala By The Thousands, Destination US
- (Video) Thousands of Fake Refugees Headed To US Border To Greet Biden
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Trump-Cult, Qanon, Mass-Brainwash Video For Inauguration Day
- Fake Refugee Caravans Forming In Mexico Already
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)