The Constitution authorizes the President to propose and veto legislation. It does not authorize him to change existing laws. The changes Mr. Obama ordered in Obamacare, therefore, are unconstitutional. This means that he does not accept some of the limitations that the Constitution places on his actions. We cannot know at this point what limitations, if any, he does accept.
- 392,438 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Video: Denzel Draughn Pepper Sprays 9 Police, Earns 19 Felony Charges
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- John Renison, Mexican Citizen Running for Congress in San Diego
- Black Lives Matter Mob Takes Drug Trafficker From FBI Custody By Force
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Black Lives Matter Terrorist Charged with 19 felonies