The Constitution authorizes the President to propose and veto legislation. It does not authorize him to change existing laws. The changes Mr. Obama ordered in Obamacare, therefore, are unconstitutional. This means that he does not accept some of the limitations that the Constitution places on his actions. We cannot know at this point what limitations, if any, he does accept.
- 424,242 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Cartel Kidnap-Torture Video Of Illegal Border Crossers
- Fake Refugee 'Children' Boarding Plane Bound For Midland, TX
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Did Farrakhan Influence Removal Of Police Officer In La Mesa?
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- "Dr. Doom" Fauci Is Missing
- Video: San Diego Schools to Implement Aspects of Sharia