The Constitution authorizes the President to propose and veto legislation. It does not authorize him to change existing laws. The changes Mr. Obama ordered in Obamacare, therefore, are unconstitutional. This means that he does not accept some of the limitations that the Constitution places on his actions. We cannot know at this point what limitations, if any, he does accept.
- 244,379 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- How Some Countries Fight COVID-19 Without Lockdowns
- "Dr. Doom" Fauci Is Missing
- Chicano Movement Founder: "Take Pride in Killing Cops"
- Dr. Fauci Panders To Hollywood Globalist, Julia Roberts
- How Many Sanctuary Cities Are In California? Answer, 482!
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII