The Constitution authorizes the President to propose and veto legislation. It does not authorize him to change existing laws. The changes Mr. Obama ordered in Obamacare, therefore, are unconstitutional. This means that he does not accept some of the limitations that the Constitution places on his actions. We cannot know at this point what limitations, if any, he does accept.
- 403,552 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- San Diego Co. Gun Owners Help Arm Antifa / BLM
- Enrique Morones Ousted From 'Border Angels'
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- How Hitler used Universal Healthcare in Holocaust
- Two Men Arrested For Bank Arson in Black-Lives-Matter Riot in La Mesa, Ca
- Proud Boys Humiliate Antifa at Impeach-Trump March in San Diego
- Pro-Nazism Of Jose Vasconcelos, Founder Of "La Raza" Supremacy
- FBI Charges Black-Lives-Matter Radical Stephen McLeod With Felony
- Enrique Morones Sponsors Drug Cartel Border Wedding