The Constitution authorizes the President to propose and veto legislation. It does not authorize him to change existing laws. The changes Mr. Obama ordered in Obamacare, therefore, are unconstitutional. This means that he does not accept some of the limitations that the Constitution places on his actions. We cannot know at this point what limitations, if any, he does accept.
- 439,615 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Black-Lives-Matter Organizer Threatened to Burn National City
- Cartel Kidnap-Torture Video Of Illegal Border Crossers
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Tasha Williamson's BLM Felon Bodyguard Profiled
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- FBI Charges Black-Lives-Matter Radical Stephen McLeod With Felony
- Attorney Attacks Elderly Vet at "Keeping Families Together" March (Video)
- San Diego's Little-Known 'CHOP', Chicano Park
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
Real Border Fence (Updates)