The Constitution authorizes the President to propose and veto legislation. It does not authorize him to change existing laws. The changes Mr. Obama ordered in Obamacare, therefore, are unconstitutional. This means that he does not accept some of the limitations that the Constitution places on his actions. We cannot know at this point what limitations, if any, he does accept.
- 415,833 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Activist Arrested For Felony Assault On Trumpers in Pacific Beach
- Fake Refugee Camp Growing In Tijuana 3/2/21
- Massive Wave Of Fake Refugees Cross Into Texas, Bringing Covid
- Using Children As Passports - Jorge Ramos Teaches Mass Asylum Fraud (video)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis