- 352,878 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Black Lives Matter Has To Admit **San Diego Is NOT Portland!**
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Black-Lives-Matter Bank Burning Was Professional Arson - La Mesa, Ca
- Roger Ogden, The Worst White Supremacist In San Diego?
- Resistance Rising To Black-Lives-Matter Terror In La Mesa
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- VIDEOS: Leslie Furcron Shot In the Head With Bean Bag At Black Lives Matter Riot
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
Tag Archives: Border Angels
Las Playas is a beach neighborhood of Tijuana, which is on the border and a hot spot for open-borders political activity. This is where Enrique Morones, founder of the Border Angels, had his so-called refugee shelter, called the “Embajada Migrante … Continue reading
Ironically, Enrique Morones, the founder of the Border Angeles has denounced the nonprofit that he founded for not protecting illegal border crossers. The article below was posted by Zeta, a newspaper in Tijuana. The English translation of the article is … Continue reading
I came across this article in Spanish by a Mexican reconquista friend of Enrique Morones, the former head of the Border Angels. Morones is supposed to be in Berlin in early November, 2019 for the 30th celebration of the fall … Continue reading
The Times of San Diego first reported that Enrique Morones has been removed from the non-profit that he founded, called the “Border Angels”. This came after about six months of paid leave. Morones has been building the brand “Border Angels” … Continue reading