- 435,340 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Cartel Kidnap-Torture Video Of Illegal Border Crossers
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- Who is John Galt? --- Lucifer!
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- Patriots Tour of Chicano Park
- Eddie Murphy - Kill the White People!
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Tag Archives: Border Angels
Las Playas is a beach neighborhood of Tijuana, which is on the border and a hot spot for open-borders political activity. This is where Enrique Morones, founder of the Border Angels, had his so-called refugee shelter, called the “Embajada Migrante … Continue reading
Ironically, Enrique Morones, the founder of the Border Angeles has denounced the nonprofit that he founded for not protecting illegal border crossers. The article below was posted by Zeta, a newspaper in Tijuana. The English translation of the article is … Continue reading
I came across this article in Spanish by a Mexican reconquista friend of Enrique Morones, the former head of the Border Angels. Morones is supposed to be in Berlin in early November, 2019 for the 30th celebration of the fall … Continue reading
The Times of San Diego first reported that Enrique Morones has been removed from the non-profit that he founded, called the “Border Angels”. This came after about six months of paid leave. Morones has been building the brand “Border Angels” … Continue reading