- 244,501 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- Chicano Movement Founder: "Take Pride in Killing Cops"
- "Dr. Doom" Fauci Is Missing
- Freedom Rally - Downtown San Diego, May 8, 2020
- Shelter At Home - The Big Lie?
- Dr. Fauci Panders To Hollywood Globalist, Julia Roberts
Tag Archives: Border Angels
Las Playas is a beach neighborhood of Tijuana, which is on the border and a hot spot for open-borders political activity. This is where Enrique Morones, founder of the Border Angels, had his so-called refugee shelter, called the “Embajada Migrante … Continue reading
Ironically, Enrique Morones, the founder of the Border Angeles has denounced the nonprofit that he founded for not protecting illegal border crossers. The article below was posted by Zeta, a newspaper in Tijuana. The English translation of the article is … Continue reading
I came across this article in Spanish by a Mexican reconquista friend of Enrique Morones, the former head of the Border Angels. Morones is supposed to be in Berlin in early November, 2019 for the 30th celebration of the fall … Continue reading
The Times of San Diego first reported that Enrique Morones has been “retired” from the non-profit that he founded, called the “Border Angels”, after about six months of paid leave. Morones has been building the brand “Border Angels” for more … Continue reading