This call was competing with the Super Bowl, but we had seven people dial in to talk about the proposal to have recurring protests on the first Saturday of every month. One has already been scheduled for February 7th in Oceanside, California. Since the participation was light, due to competition with the Super Bowl, another call will be scheduled for next week to discuss future protests.
- 225,100 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- How America Handled Another Minor Pandemic In 1957
- Facebook Validates Nazi-like Symbols at Chicano Park
- Enrique Morones Stripped Of His Angel Wings
- Enrique Morones Ousted From 'Border Angels'
- Founder Denounces 'Border Angels' For Not Protecting Illegal Immigrants
- How Some Countries Fight COVID-19 Without Lockdowns
- Dr. Fauci Misled Congress And The American People