This call was competing with the Super Bowl, but we had seven people dial in to talk about the proposal to have recurring protests on the first Saturday of every month. One has already been scheduled for February 7th in Oceanside, California. Since the participation was light, due to competition with the Super Bowl, another call will be scheduled for next week to discuss future protests.
- 428,275 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 62 Mile Border Gap At Tohono O'odham Reservation In Arizona
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Attorney Charged for Attack on Elderly Pro-Trump Protester
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Massive Release of Illegal Families on Border Under Cover of Biden Gag Order
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Biden Reopens Obamacare, Registrations Surge
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- American Flag Banned in San Diego's Chicano Park
Real Border Fence (Updates)