Senator Bob Huff (R) voted yes to SB 1159 – which grants illegal aliens in California the right to apply for more than 200 professional and vocational licenses. Here a constituent demands that he stop voting for legislation that gives illegal aliens an incentive to come here. In fact, there is a federal law that makes it a crime to aid and abet illegal aliens. However, many politicians believe that they are above the law that is applied to ordinary citizens.
- 393,286 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- Nazi Father of "La Raza", Jose Vasconcelos
- Black Lives Matter Mob Takes Drug Trafficker From FBI Custody By Force
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- George Floyd, Violent Criminal Thug (Video)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Black Lives Matter Terrorist Charged with 19 felonies