Senator Bob Huff (R) voted yes to SB 1159 – which grants illegal aliens in California the right to apply for more than 200 professional and vocational licenses. Here a constituent demands that he stop voting for legislation that gives illegal aliens an incentive to come here. In fact, there is a federal law that makes it a crime to aid and abet illegal aliens. However, many politicians believe that they are above the law that is applied to ordinary citizens.
- 174,523 hits
Patriot Fire 🔥
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- John Renison, Mexican Citizen Running for Congress in San Diego
- Amnesty / Impeach Obama Protest in Lawrence, Kansas (University of Kansas)
- Facebook Validates Nazi-like Symbols at Chicano Park, San Diego
- Leftist, Progressive and Islamist Groups Active in San Diego