Senator Bob Huff (R) voted yes to SB 1159 – which grants illegal aliens in California the right to apply for more than 200 professional and vocational licenses. Here a constituent demands that he stop voting for legislation that gives illegal aliens an incentive to come here. In fact, there is a federal law that makes it a crime to aid and abet illegal aliens. However, many politicians believe that they are above the law that is applied to ordinary citizens.
- 419,182 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Biden Has Outsourced Our Immigration System To Cartels
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Activist Arrested For Felony Assault On Trumpers in Pacific Beach
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- The Hell Of Human Trafficking In Mexico
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII