A black man at an impeach Obama protest in downtown San Diego on October 11, 2014 offers some candid thoughts on how he and many other blacks feel about Obama. He says Obama has been a weak and indecisive leader, especially with regard to the murder of the ambassador in Benghazi, Obamacare was a waste time and that Obama is carrying out a socialist take-over.
- 439,615 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Black-Lives-Matter Organizer Threatened to Burn National City
- Cartel Kidnap-Torture Video Of Illegal Border Crossers
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Tasha Williamson's BLM Felon Bodyguard Profiled
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- FBI Charges Black-Lives-Matter Radical Stephen McLeod With Felony
- Attorney Attacks Elderly Vet at "Keeping Families Together" March (Video)
- San Diego's Little-Known 'CHOP', Chicano Park
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
Real Border Fence (Updates)