Graham Ledger of One America News Network (OANN) interviews Robin Hvidston of “We The People Rising” (Orange County, Ca) on the Human Cost of Illegal Immigration. The Hvidston interview starts at about 1:50 and she provides a couple of concrete examples of the human tragedy caused by Government tolerance of illegal immigration and blatant refusal to enforce the immigration laws. Robin Hvidston and her band of cohorts were instrumental in the Murrieta protests and also the early impeach-Obama overpass protests in Southern California, which inspired the “Overpasses for America” effort. They lobby SoCal politicians and speak before Town Councils on almost a daily basis.
- 244,379 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- How Some Countries Fight COVID-19 Without Lockdowns
- "Dr. Doom" Fauci Is Missing
- Chicano Movement Founder: "Take Pride in Killing Cops"
- Dr. Fauci Panders To Hollywood Globalist, Julia Roberts
- How Many Sanctuary Cities Are In California? Answer, 482!
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII