ANN ARBOR, MI – Another American city is attempting to silence the free speech of “Overpasses for America” activists calling for the impeachment of President Obama and for government reforms such as border security. This time, the group’s message is being stifled by an ordinance adopted by the Dallas City Council on January 22, 2014, which imposes fines of up to $500 for certain expressive activities on pedestrian overpasses over designated highways.
- 423,960 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- San Diego's Little-Known 'CHOP', Chicano Park
- The Real Border Fence - Overview
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- VIDEOS: Leslie Furcron Shot In the Head With Bean Bag At Black Lives Matter Riot