ANN ARBOR, MI – Another American city is attempting to silence the free speech of “Overpasses for America” activists calling for the impeachment of President Obama and for government reforms such as border security. This time, the group’s message is being stifled by an ordinance adopted by the Dallas City Council on January 22, 2014, which imposes fines of up to $500 for certain expressive activities on pedestrian overpasses over designated highways.
- 254,480 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Border Fence Construction in Campo, Ca - Update July, 2020
- Black-Lives-Matter Organizer Threatened to Burn National City
- George Floyd, Violent Criminal Thug (Video)
- Body Cam Video of Amaurie Johnson Being Arrested by Police Officer Matt Dages
- BLack Lives Matter Organizer Declares "Revolution Has Started"
- Black-Lives-Matter Leader Oversees Bank Burnings
- San Diego's Little-Known 'CHOP', Chicano Park