ANN ARBOR, MI – Another American city is attempting to silence the free speech of “Overpasses for America” activists calling for the impeachment of President Obama and for government reforms such as border security. This time, the group’s message is being stifled by an ordinance adopted by the Dallas City Council on January 22, 2014, which imposes fines of up to $500 for certain expressive activities on pedestrian overpasses over designated highways.
- 225,102 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- How America Handled Another Minor Pandemic In 1957
- Facebook Validates Nazi-like Symbols at Chicano Park
- Enrique Morones Stripped Of His Angel Wings
- Enrique Morones Ousted From 'Border Angels'
- Founder Denounces 'Border Angels' For Not Protecting Illegal Immigrants
- How Some Countries Fight COVID-19 Without Lockdowns
- Dr. Fauci Misled Congress And The American People