ANN ARBOR, MI – Another American city is attempting to silence the free speech of “Overpasses for America” activists calling for the impeachment of President Obama and for government reforms such as border security. This time, the group’s message is being stifled by an ordinance adopted by the Dallas City Council on January 22, 2014, which imposes fines of up to $500 for certain expressive activities on pedestrian overpasses over designated highways.
- 439,615 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Black-Lives-Matter Organizer Threatened to Burn National City
- Cartel Kidnap-Torture Video Of Illegal Border Crossers
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Tasha Williamson's BLM Felon Bodyguard Profiled
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- FBI Charges Black-Lives-Matter Radical Stephen McLeod With Felony
- Attorney Attacks Elderly Vet at "Keeping Families Together" March (Video)
- San Diego's Little-Known 'CHOP', Chicano Park
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
Real Border Fence (Updates)