ANN ARBOR, MI – Another American city is attempting to silence the free speech of “Overpasses for America” activists calling for the impeachment of President Obama and for government reforms such as border security. This time, the group’s message is being stifled by an ordinance adopted by the Dallas City Council on January 22, 2014, which imposes fines of up to $500 for certain expressive activities on pedestrian overpasses over designated highways.
- 394,762 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Patriots Overwhelm Black Lives Matter / Antifa In Poway, Ca
- Black Lives Matter Retards Spray Nazi Swastikas On Chaldean Church
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Black Lives Matter Mob Chants Terrorist Threat To San Diego Police
- Jacumba Border Fence Update (Skull Valley) for September, 2020
- Black Lives Matter Mob Takes Drug Trafficker From FBI Custody By Force