ANN ARBOR, MI – Another American city is attempting to silence the free speech of “Overpasses for America” activists calling for the impeachment of President Obama and for government reforms such as border security. This time, the group’s message is being stifled by an ordinance adopted by the Dallas City Council on January 22, 2014, which imposes fines of up to $500 for certain expressive activities on pedestrian overpasses over designated highways.
- 213,668 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- UN Pressures Mexico To Stop Deporting Fake Refugees
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- The Real Border Fence - California Progress Report
- SgtMaj Hidalgo Leads Veterans Day Ceremony in Chicano Park
- Nazi Father of "La Raza", Jose Vasconcelos
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Trump Immigration Law Enforcement Overview for 2017
- The Real Border Fence – Arizona Progress Report
- What Benefits Will Obama's "Refugees" Receive?