ANN ARBOR, MI – Another American city is attempting to silence the free speech of “Overpasses for America” activists calling for the impeachment of President Obama and for government reforms such as border security. This time, the group’s message is being stifled by an ordinance adopted by the Dallas City Council on January 22, 2014, which imposes fines of up to $500 for certain expressive activities on pedestrian overpasses over designated highways.
- 419,197 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Biden Has Outsourced Our Immigration System To Cartels
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Activist Arrested For Felony Assault On Trumpers in Pacific Beach
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- The Hell Of Human Trafficking In Mexico
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII