ANN ARBOR, MI – Another American city is attempting to silence the free speech of “Overpasses for America” activists calling for the impeachment of President Obama and for government reforms such as border security. This time, the group’s message is being stifled by an ordinance adopted by the Dallas City Council on January 22, 2014, which imposes fines of up to $500 for certain expressive activities on pedestrian overpasses over designated highways.
- 408,907 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fake Refugees Pour Into Guatemala By The Thousands, Destination US
- (Video) Thousands of Fake Refugees Headed To US Border To Greet Biden
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Trump-Cult, Qanon, Mass-Brainwash Video For Inauguration Day
- Fake Refugee Caravans Forming In Mexico Already
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)