The Thomas More Law Center (TMLC), a national public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, announced today that it has filed a federal lawsuit challenging the Town of Campbell, Wisconsin’s ordinance which police are enforcing to prohibit citizens from displaying the American Flag and wearing t-Shirts which call for the impeachment of President Obama on the highway overpass managed by the Town. Joining TMLC as local co-counsel is La Crosse, WI lawyer Bernardo Cueto.
- 213,664 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- UN Pressures Mexico To Stop Deporting Fake Refugees
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- The Real Border Fence - California Progress Report
- SgtMaj Hidalgo Leads Veterans Day Ceremony in Chicano Park
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Trump Immigration Law Enforcement Overview for 2017
- The Real Border Fence – Arizona Progress Report
- Nazi Father of "La Raza", Jose Vasconcelos