The Thomas More Law Center (TMLC), a national public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, announced today that it has filed a federal lawsuit challenging the Town of Campbell, Wisconsin’s ordinance which police are enforcing to prohibit citizens from displaying the American Flag and wearing t-Shirts which call for the impeachment of President Obama on the highway overpass managed by the Town. Joining TMLC as local co-counsel is La Crosse, WI lawyer Bernardo Cueto.
- 225,097 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- How America Handled Another Minor Pandemic In 1957
- Facebook Validates Nazi-like Symbols at Chicano Park
- Enrique Morones Stripped Of His Angel Wings
- Enrique Morones Ousted From 'Border Angels'
- Founder Denounces 'Border Angels' For Not Protecting Illegal Immigrants
- How Some Countries Fight COVID-19 Without Lockdowns
- Dr. Fauci Misled Congress And The American People