The Thomas More Law Center (TMLC), a national public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, announced today that it has filed a federal lawsuit challenging the Town of Campbell, Wisconsin’s ordinance which police are enforcing to prohibit citizens from displaying the American Flag and wearing t-Shirts which call for the impeachment of President Obama on the highway overpass managed by the Town. Joining TMLC as local co-counsel is La Crosse, WI lawyer Bernardo Cueto.
- 415,828 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Activist Arrested For Felony Assault On Trumpers in Pacific Beach
- Fake Refugee Camp Growing In Tijuana 3/2/21
- Massive Wave Of Fake Refugees Cross Into Texas, Bringing Covid
- Using Children As Passports - Jorge Ramos Teaches Mass Asylum Fraud (video)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis