The Thomas More Law Center (TMLC), a national public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, announced today that it has filed a federal lawsuit challenging the Town of Campbell, Wisconsin’s ordinance which police are enforcing to prohibit citizens from displaying the American Flag and wearing t-Shirts which call for the impeachment of President Obama on the highway overpass managed by the Town. Joining TMLC as local co-counsel is La Crosse, WI lawyer Bernardo Cueto.
- 439,613 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Black-Lives-Matter Organizer Threatened to Burn National City
- Cartel Kidnap-Torture Video Of Illegal Border Crossers
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Tasha Williamson's BLM Felon Bodyguard Profiled
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- FBI Charges Black-Lives-Matter Radical Stephen McLeod With Felony
- San Diego's Little-Known 'CHOP', Chicano Park
- Attorney Attacks Elderly Vet at "Keeping Families Together" March (Video)
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
Real Border Fence (Updates)