The Thomas More Law Center (TMLC), a national public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, announced today that it has filed a federal lawsuit challenging the Town of Campbell, Wisconsin’s ordinance which police are enforcing to prohibit citizens from displaying the American Flag and wearing t-Shirts which call for the impeachment of President Obama on the highway overpass managed by the Town. Joining TMLC as local co-counsel is La Crosse, WI lawyer Bernardo Cueto.
- 392,823 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- Black Lives Matter Terrorist Charged with 19 felonies
- George Floyd, Violent Criminal Thug (Video)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Enrique Morones Ousted From 'Border Angels'