The Thomas More Law Center (TMLC), a national public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, announced today that it has filed a federal lawsuit challenging the Town of Campbell, Wisconsin’s ordinance which police are enforcing to prohibit citizens from displaying the American Flag and wearing t-Shirts which call for the impeachment of President Obama on the highway overpass managed by the Town. Joining TMLC as local co-counsel is La Crosse, WI lawyer Bernardo Cueto.
- 403,647 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- CENSORED: A Closer Look at U.S. Deaths Due to COVID-19 - The Johns Hopkins News-Letter
- Tasha Williamson's Felon Protection Thug Identified
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- San Diego Co. Gun Owners Help Arm Antifa / BLM
- Nazi Father of "La Raza", Jose Vasconcelos
- How Hitler used Universal Healthcare in Holocaust
- George Floyd, Violent Criminal Thug (Video)
- Celebrating One Full Year Free of Obama in SoCal