Many noticed back in 2008 that the Obama campaign had a lot of similarities in aesthetics to Nazism. It has been much pooh-poohed, however, the Founder of the black nationalist movement, Marcus Garvey, believed that the success of the white man was due to white supremacist groups and the mandated that blacks form groups similar to the KKK.
- 392,868 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Black Lives Matter Terrorist Charged with 19 felonies
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- George Floyd, Violent Criminal Thug (Video)
- Tasha Williamson's Felon Protection Thug Identified