Many noticed back in 2008 that the Obama campaign had a lot of similarities in aesthetics to Nazism. It has been much pooh-poohed, however, the Founder of the black nationalist movement, Marcus Garvey, believed that the success of the white man was due to white supremacist groups and the mandated that blacks form groups similar to the KKK.
- 403,549 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- San Diego Co. Gun Owners Help Arm Antifa / BLM
- Enrique Morones Ousted From 'Border Angels'
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- How Hitler used Universal Healthcare in Holocaust
- Two Men Arrested For Bank Arson in Black-Lives-Matter Riot in La Mesa, Ca
- Pro-Nazism Of Jose Vasconcelos, Founder Of "La Raza" Supremacy
- FBI Charges Black-Lives-Matter Radical Stephen McLeod With Felony
- Proud Boys Humiliate Antifa at Impeach-Trump March in San Diego
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)