Many noticed back in 2008 that the Obama campaign had a lot of similarities in aesthetics to Nazism. It has been much pooh-poohed, however, the Founder of the black nationalist movement, Marcus Garvey, believed that the success of the white man was due to white supremacist groups and the mandated that blacks form groups similar to the KKK.
- 224,266 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- How Some Countries Fight COVID-19 Without Lockdowns
- Enrique Morones Stripped Of His Angel Wings
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Cop Puncher At Chicano Park Gets 7 Years Prison
- Obama's Use of Gangster Tactics in Politics - Saul Alinsky
- Nancy Pelosi Communicates with Spirits of Dead - Background
- Caravan Safe House Layout in San Diego