Politicians want more refugees for political reasons, cheap labor and eventually as compliant voters. Persons fleeing poverty and crime are not legally eligible for asylum in the U.S. The Obama administration is stretching the legal definition of “refugee,” in order to do an end-run around immigration law. Those cities and counties, who join the “Welcoming Communities” network, are aiding this effort to corrupt the legitimate refugee system for their own political purposes. The actual words of the resolution do not matter a great deal. The intent is disguised in order to avoid opposition. The Encinitas resolution was passed with the support of outsiders and special interests without residents knowing what it was about or getting a real chance to comment on it.
- 435,331 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Cartel Kidnap-Torture Video Of Illegal Border Crossers
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- Who is John Galt? --- Lucifer!
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- Patriots Tour of Chicano Park
- Eddie Murphy - Kill the White People!
- Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzales: Take Pride In Killing Cops - Chicano Movement Co-Founder
Real Border Fence (Updates)