Politicians want more refugees for political reasons, cheap labor and eventually as compliant voters. Persons fleeing poverty and crime are not legally eligible for asylum in the U.S. The Obama administration is stretching the legal definition of “refugee,” in order to do an end-run around immigration law. Those cities and counties, who join the “Welcoming Communities” network, are aiding this effort to corrupt the legitimate refugee system for their own political purposes. The actual words of the resolution do not matter a great deal. The intent is disguised in order to avoid opposition. The Encinitas resolution was passed with the support of outsiders and special interests without residents knowing what it was about or getting a real chance to comment on it.
- 421,347 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Americans Last Again - Legal Aid Approved For Illegal Aliens
- How Much Do Coyotes Charge To Cross The US Border?
- Activist Arrested For Felony Assault On Trumpers in Pacific Beach
- Help Stop La Raza From Making Chicano Park A National Historic Landmark
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Live-Streamer Oscar El Blue 'Outed' As 'White Supremacist' By Progressive Journalists? LoL!
- (Video) Patriots Assaulted By LA County Security for Opposing Aid to Illegal Aliens, Trying to Talk to County Supervisor
- Devil's Caravan Departs From Honduras