Politicians want more refugees for political reasons, cheap labor and eventually as compliant voters. Persons fleeing poverty and crime are not legally eligible for asylum in the U.S. The Obama administration is stretching the legal definition of “refugee,” in order to do an end-run around immigration law. Those cities and counties, who join the “Welcoming Communities” network, are aiding this effort to corrupt the legitimate refugee system for their own political purposes. The actual words of the resolution do not matter a great deal. The intent is disguised in order to avoid opposition. The Encinitas resolution was passed with the support of outsiders and special interests without residents knowing what it was about or getting a real chance to comment on it.
- 415,098 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- DHS: Prepare For Wave Of Fake Refugees / Asylum Fraud On Border
- Biden's Fake Refugee Encampment At Tijuana Border Crossing (Video)
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- "Mask-Free Friday" Protest Against Covid Dictates
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Tasha Williamson's Felon Protection Thug Identified