Politicians want more refugees for political reasons, cheap labor and eventually as compliant voters. Persons fleeing poverty and crime are not legally eligible for asylum in the U.S. The Obama administration is stretching the legal definition of “refugee,” in order to do an end-run around immigration law. Those cities and counties, who join the “Welcoming Communities” network, are aiding this effort to corrupt the legitimate refugee system for their own political purposes. The actual words of the resolution do not matter a great deal. The intent is disguised in order to avoid opposition. The Encinitas resolution was passed with the support of outsiders and special interests without residents knowing what it was about or getting a real chance to comment on it.
- 255,007 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Nazi Father of "La Raza", Jose Vasconcelos
- Border Fence Construction in Campo, Ca - Update July, 2020
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- That Forgotten Mexican Nazi Named Jose Vasconcelos
- Body Cam Video of Amaurie Johnson Being Arrested by Police Officer Matt Dages
- Black-Lives-Matter Leader Oversees Bank Burnings
- Black Lives Matter Leader Erupts In Racist Rant