Politicians want more refugees for political reasons, cheap labor and eventually as compliant voters. Persons fleeing poverty and crime are not legally eligible for asylum in the U.S. The Obama administration is stretching the legal definition of “refugee,” in order to do an end-run around immigration law. Those cities and counties, who join the “Welcoming Communities” network, are aiding this effort to corrupt the legitimate refugee system for their own political purposes. The actual words of the resolution do not matter a great deal. The intent is disguised in order to avoid opposition. The Encinitas resolution was passed with the support of outsiders and special interests without residents knowing what it was about or getting a real chance to comment on it.
- 427,674 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Massive Release of Illegal Families on Border Under Cover of Biden Gag Order
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Dr. Corsi Discusses Plans For Trump Military 'Coup' And Tribunals
- How Much Do Coyotes Charge To Cross The US Border?
- Antifa Radical Arrested For Assault On Trumpers in Pacific Beach
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Migrant Child Abandoned With Corpse On Mexican Highway
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- Cartel Kidnap-Torture Video Of Illegal Border Crossers