Politicians want more refugees for political reasons, cheap labor and eventually as compliant voters. Persons fleeing poverty and crime are not legally eligible for asylum in the U.S. The Obama administration is stretching the legal definition of “refugee,” in order to do an end-run around immigration law. Those cities and counties, who join the “Welcoming Communities” network, are aiding this effort to corrupt the legitimate refugee system for their own political purposes. The actual words of the resolution do not matter a great deal. The intent is disguised in order to avoid opposition. The Encinitas resolution was passed with the support of outsiders and special interests without residents knowing what it was about or getting a real chance to comment on it.
- 223,795 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- How Some Countries Fight COVID-19 Without Lockdowns
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Nancy Pelosi Communicates with Spirits of Dead - Background
- Enrique Morones Ousted From 'Border Angels'
- How the Illegal-Alien Buses Were Stopped in Murrieta
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- American Flag Banned in San Diego's Chicano Park
- The Real Border Fence – Arizona Progress Report
- Facebook Validates Nazi-like Symbols at Chicano Park