Activists protested for the end of sanctuary cities at a talk by Nancy Pelosi at Scripps College on February 18, 2016. The protest was organized by We The People Rising. The protesters held signs produced by the Remembrance Project with photos of victims of illegal aliens and the circumstances of their deaths. It is already against federal law to aid and abet illegal aliens. For that reason sanctuary cities are clearly illegal, but have been tolerated by politicians of both parties for decades.
- 428,277 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 62 Mile Border Gap At Tohono O'odham Reservation In Arizona
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Attorney Charged for Attack on Elderly Pro-Trump Protester
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Massive Release of Illegal Families on Border Under Cover of Biden Gag Order
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- Biden Reopens Obamacare, Registrations Surge
- German Granny w/o Mask Arrested & Handcuffed By Merkel's Covid-Police
Real Border Fence (Updates)