Noam Chomsky is a much-admired figure on the left. Here, he criticizes Obama (and Bush) for violating the concept of due process, which goes back to the 800-year-old Magna Carta. This is the right that citizens cannot be punished without the Government giving them a fair trial. Obama has assumed the right to murder American citizens by his own order and nothing else. People may not like the citizens that he killed, but now that the principle is established that he can murder American citizens without a trial, it may be difficult to put that genie back in the bottle. Whom can he not kill?
- 211,128 hits
The Real Border Fence (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Trump Idolaters Desecrate the American Flag
- How Many Muslim Refugees Are In San Diego?
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Protest Gutierrez/Bush/Huckabee at Pro-Amnesty Conference in Houston
- In Self Defense: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion by Jose Vasconcelos
- Border Fence Status in Jacumba, Ca
- Can Americans Raise the Flag in Aztlan (Chicano Park)?
Chicano Park Posts