In the past, when individual Congressman have tried to sue the President, the courts have ruled that they do not have standing to sue. The S.T.O.P. resolution is an attempt to remedy that problem and sue the president for usurping the powers reserved in the Constitution for Congress. It is thought that the courts could accept the entire House as having standing to sue the president and declare some of his actions illegal. S.T.O.P is not an impeachment resolution, though it could be preliminary to impeachment.
- 253,761 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- BLack Lives Matter Organizer Declares "Revolution Has Started"
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Black-Lives-Matter Leader Oversees Bank Burnings
- Black-Lives-Matter Organizer Threatened to Burn National City
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- George Floyd, Violent Criminal Thug (Video)
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season