In the past, when individual Congressman have tried to sue the President, the courts have ruled that they do not have standing to sue. The S.T.O.P. resolution is an attempt to remedy that problem and sue the president for usurping the powers reserved in the Constitution for Congress. It is thought that the courts could accept the entire House as having standing to sue the president and declare some of his actions illegal. S.T.O.P is not an impeachment resolution, though it could be preliminary to impeachment.
- 392,823 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- Black Lives Matter Terrorist Charged with 19 felonies
- George Floyd, Violent Criminal Thug (Video)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- Enrique Morones Ousted From 'Border Angels'