In the past, when individual Congressman have tried to sue the President, the courts have ruled that they do not have standing to sue. The S.T.O.P. resolution is an attempt to remedy that problem and sue the president for usurping the powers reserved in the Constitution for Congress. It is thought that the courts could accept the entire House as having standing to sue the president and declare some of his actions illegal. S.T.O.P is not an impeachment resolution, though it could be preliminary to impeachment.
- 414,827 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Biden's Fake Refugee Encampment At Border Crossing in Tijuana (Video)
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Dems' 'don't impeach Obama' email backfires
- Fake Refugee Caravans Forming In Mexico Already
- Military Policeman Led Lawless 'Black Lives Matter' Protest / Violent Riot
- How Some Countries Fight COVID-19 Without Lockdowns
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag