In the past, when individual Congressman have tried to sue the President, the courts have ruled that they do not have standing to sue. The S.T.O.P. resolution is an attempt to remedy that problem and sue the president for usurping the powers reserved in the Constitution for Congress. It is thought that the courts could accept the entire House as having standing to sue the president and declare some of his actions illegal. S.T.O.P is not an impeachment resolution, though it could be preliminary to impeachment.
- 427,517 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Tour Seven-Mile Border Gap In Marron Valley, Near San Diego
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Migrant Child Abandoned With Corpse On Mexican Highway
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flaghttps://patriot-fire.net/2018/06/03/trump-idolaters-desecrate-the-american-flag/
- Pro-Nazism Of Jose Vasconcelos, Founder Of "La Raza" Supremacy
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Using Children As Passports - Jorge Ramos Teaches Mass Asylum Fraud (video)
- Attorney Attacks Elderly Vet at "Keeping Families Together" March (Video)
- VIDEOS: Leslie Furcron Shot In the Head With Bean Bag At Black Lives Matter Riot