In the past, when individual Congressman have tried to sue the President, the courts have ruled that they do not have standing to sue. The S.T.O.P. resolution is an attempt to remedy that problem and sue the president for usurping the powers reserved in the Constitution for Congress. It is thought that the courts could accept the entire House as having standing to sue the president and declare some of his actions illegal. S.T.O.P is not an impeachment resolution, though it could be preliminary to impeachment.
- 421,272 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How Much Do Coyotes Charge To Cross The US Border?
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- Live-Streamer Oscar El Blue 'Outed' As 'White Supremacist' By Progressive Journalists? LoL!
- Devil's Caravan Departs From Honduras
- In Self Defense: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion by Jose Vasconcelos
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII