In the past, when individual Congressman have tried to sue the President, the courts have ruled that they do not have standing to sue. The S.T.O.P. resolution is an attempt to remedy that problem and sue the president for usurping the powers reserved in the Constitution for Congress. It is thought that the courts could accept the entire House as having standing to sue the president and declare some of his actions illegal. S.T.O.P is not an impeachment resolution, though it could be preliminary to impeachment.
- 443,695 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Marco Amaral - Communist For CA State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- How Mass Illegal Border Crossing Aids Terrorists and Drug Smugglers
- Remembering 'Gadget' Dan Russell, Patriot Activist
- Black Lives Matter Mob Chants Terrorist Threat To San Diego Police
- Live-Streamer Oscar El Blue 'Outed' As 'White Supremacist', Convicted Drug Smuggler
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- General Valleley Associated with Infamous Satanic Minister
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- COINTELPRO - FBI Suppression of Black Messiahs
- How Much Do Coyotes Charge To Cross The US Border?
Real Border Fence (Updates)