In the past, when individual Congressman have tried to sue the President, the courts have ruled that they do not have standing to sue. The S.T.O.P. resolution is an attempt to remedy that problem and sue the president for usurping the powers reserved in the Constitution for Congress. It is thought that the courts could accept the entire House as having standing to sue the president and declare some of his actions illegal. S.T.O.P is not an impeachment resolution, though it could be preliminary to impeachment.
- 210,837 hits
The Real Border Fence (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- La Raza's Nazi Link - Jose Vasconcelos
- Facebook Validates Nazi-like Symbols at Chicano Park, San Diego
- La Raza and Aztlan Flag Raising in Chicano Park - Racial Aspects
- Nazi Father of "La Raza", Jose Vasconcelos
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- Obama Compares Himself To Jesus Christ At Christmas Event
- Email Campaign Against Drag Queen Story Hour in Chula Vista
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
Chicano Park Posts