In the past, when individual Congressman have tried to sue the President, the courts have ruled that they do not have standing to sue. The S.T.O.P. resolution is an attempt to remedy that problem and sue the president for usurping the powers reserved in the Constitution for Congress. It is thought that the courts could accept the entire House as having standing to sue the president and declare some of his actions illegal. S.T.O.P is not an impeachment resolution, though it could be preliminary to impeachment.
- 404,067 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- San Diego Co. Gun Owners Help Arm Antifa / BLM
- CENSORED: A Closer Look at U.S. Deaths Due to COVID-19 - The Johns Hopkins News-Letter
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Covid-19: When Doctors Are Used For "Fundamental Transformation"