In the past, when individual Congressman have tried to sue the President, the courts have ruled that they do not have standing to sue. The S.T.O.P. resolution is an attempt to remedy that problem and sue the president for usurping the powers reserved in the Constitution for Congress. It is thought that the courts could accept the entire House as having standing to sue the president and declare some of his actions illegal. S.T.O.P is not an impeachment resolution, though it could be preliminary to impeachment.
- 223,508 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How Some Countries Fight COVID-19 Without Lockdowns
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- A Humble Proposal For Stopping the COVID-19 Pandemic
- UN Pressures Mexico To Stop Deporting Fake Refugees
- Nazi Father of "La Raza", Jose Vasconcelos
- Danny Martins To Be Prosecuted For Obama Protest
- Patriots Ambushed: Fake Hate Crime Ploy By CAIR / Cenk Uygur
- Why is Obama Compared to Hitler?
- Progressive Alinsky Organizers Infiltrating Churches in San Diego
- Caravan Safe House Layout in San Diego