School officials in Hudson, Wisconsin, issued an apology after parents responded angrily to a video showing celebrities pledging to serve Barack Obama in a manner one parent said was reminiscent of Nazi Germany, The Blaze reported Sunday.
- 414,901 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Biden's Fake Refugee Encampment At Tijuana Border Crossing (Video)
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Tasha Williamson's Felon Protection Thug Identified
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- DHS: Prepare For A Wave Of Fake Refugees And Asylum Fraud
- Messiah Worship Of Hitler and Obama Compared
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- How Some Countries Fight COVID-19 Without Lockdowns
- Did Farrakhan Influence Removal Of Police Officer In La Mesa?