School officials in Hudson, Wisconsin, issued an apology after parents responded angrily to a video showing celebrities pledging to serve Barack Obama in a manner one parent said was reminiscent of Nazi Germany, The Blaze reported Sunday.
- 427,522 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Tour Seven-Mile Border Gap In Marron Valley, Near San Diego
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Migrant Child Abandoned With Corpse On Mexican Highway
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flaghttps://patriot-fire.net/2018/06/03/trump-idolaters-desecrate-the-american-flag/
- Pro-Nazism Of Jose Vasconcelos, Founder Of "La Raza" Supremacy
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Using Children As Passports - Jorge Ramos Teaches Mass Asylum Fraud (video)
- Attorney Attacks Elderly Vet at "Keeping Families Together" March (Video)
- VIDEOS: Leslie Furcron Shot In the Head With Bean Bag At Black Lives Matter Riot