Chicano Park is controlled by a radical group, who claim to own the land. The park murals and activities promote communism and a Nazi-like, La Raza nationalism for the Southwestern United States, which they call “Aztlan”. On September 3, 2017, five patriots attempted to make a private tour of the murals at Chicano Park, in order to have a critical discussion. They were met by a crowd of 500 fanatical park-supporters, screaming threats, slander and epithets, intent on denying them access and driving them out of this supposedly public park land. The local media has also suppressed the truth about this political park for decades. Why are so many political militants so determined to keep mural critics out? This article outlines some of the information that the park militants and their allies in the media are so determined to suppress. This park is really a quasi-religious, La Raza “temple” dedicated to revolution and the destruction of America.
- 210,786 hits
The Real Border Fence (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- La Raza and Aztlan Flag Raising in Chicano Park - Racial Aspects
- Why Does The Migrant Caravan Use The Star Of David?
- Enrique Morones Ousted From Border Angels
- How Many Muslim Refugees Are In San Diego?
- Help "Topple" the Monument to Communism in California
- Nazi Father of "La Raza", Jose Vasconcelos
- The Real Border Fence - Where to Find the Videos?
- Border Fence Status in Jacumba, Ca
- Attorney Attacks Elderly Vet at "Keeping Families Together" March (Video)
Chicano Park Posts