Chicano Park is controlled by a radical group, who claim to own the land. The park murals and activities promote communism and a Nazi-like, La Raza nationalism for the Southwestern United States, which they call “Aztlan”. On September 3, 2017, five patriots attempted to make a private tour of the murals at Chicano Park, in order to have a critical discussion. They were met by a crowd of 500 fanatical park-supporters, screaming threats, slander and epithets, intent on denying them access and driving them out of this supposedly public park land. The local media has also suppressed the truth about this political park for decades. Why are so many political militants so determined to keep mural critics out? This article outlines some of the information that the park militants and their allies in the media are so determined to suppress. This park is really a quasi-religious, La Raza “temple” dedicated to revolution and the destruction of America.
- 428,275 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 62 Mile Border Gap At Tohono O'odham Reservation In Arizona
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Attorney Charged for Attack on Elderly Pro-Trump Protester
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Massive Release of Illegal Families on Border Under Cover of Biden Gag Order
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- Biden Reopens Obamacare, Registrations Surge
- German Granny w/o Mask Arrested & Handcuffed By Merkel's Covid-Police
Real Border Fence (Updates)