Chicano Park is controlled by a radical group, who claim to own the land. The park murals and activities promote communism and a Nazi-like, La Raza nationalism for the Southwestern United States, which they call “Aztlan”. On September 3, 2017, five patriots attempted to make a private tour of the murals at Chicano Park, in order to have a critical discussion. They were met by a crowd of 500 fanatical park-supporters, screaming threats, slander and epithets, intent on denying them access and driving them out of this supposedly public park land. The local media has also suppressed the truth about this political park for decades. Why are so many political militants so determined to keep mural critics out? This article outlines some of the information that the park militants and their allies in the media are so determined to suppress. This park is really a quasi-religious, La Raza “temple” dedicated to revolution and the destruction of America.
- 221,116 hits
Real Border Fence (Videos)
Chicano Park (Videos)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Patriots Ambushed: Fake Hate Crime Ploy By CAIR / Cenk Uygur
- Trump Mock Hanging In Chicano Park At Rep Vargas Event
- Scott Sherman Running for Mayor Embraces Raza-Identity, Open-Borders
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- State of Corona Virus Hysteria - Active Cases Begin To Shrink
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- The Corona Virus Hysteria Of 2020
- Attorney Charged for Attack on Elderly Pro-Trump Protester
- Reconquista Protesters Burn Trump In Effigy In Tijuana
- Enrique Morones Ousted From Border Angels