This progress report about the Arizona border has just been started. I have done an initial survey of the Arizona border and took many images. I should be able to flesh out this report in the next few weeks.
I also have these videos, and more, posted here on Bitchute, but have used Facebook videos in this page, because Facebook provides higher resolution.
Go to this link for more general information
The Read Border Fence – Where to find the videos
I live in San Diego. If you would like to kindly contribute to my travel expenses, go to this link.
Suggested corrections to information presented here are welcome, contact me via the contact tab at the top of this page.
1. Colorado River (near Yuma)
2. San Luis (near Yuma) – Upgrade of the old landing-mat fence at San Luis has been blocked for now by a court.
3. Goldwater Airforce Range (near Yuma)
4. Lukeville / Organ Pipe National Monument – A progress report on the border fence building project in the area of Lukeville and the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument area. About 43 miles of new 30-foot-high bollard fence is being constructed there at this time.
5. Tohono O’odhom Indian Reservation
This images provides a thumbnail for Facebook shares.