Trump Praises Putin Terrorist Tactics In Ukraine (Audio)

Trump gushes praise of Putin’s ruthless, murderous, terrorist tactics in Ukraine. Trump has frequently shown in the past that he admires dictators and despises those who follow a constitutional system of law. Putin has been insinuating that he will nuke America and any other countries that may interfere in his unprovoked attack on Ukraine. This is the ruthless tyrant that Trump is praising. Trump obviously envies the total power that Putin has.

Watch on Bitchute

This excerpt was taken from the Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show, podcast on February 22, 2022.

The Ukrainians are fighting back heroically, alone against overwhelming odds, inflicting much damage on the Russian invaders.

Russia now is reportedly carrying out terrorist attacks, targeting Ukrainian civilians. I’m pretty sure our own wannabe dictator Trump, who is a great admirer of Putin, thinks that’s pretty clever of his ruthless pal, Vladimir, the bloody butcher of Ukraine.

TRANSCPRIPT OF AUIDO

Interviewer: Mr. President, in the last 24 hours, we know, Russia has said that they are recognizing two breakaway regions of Ukraine, and now this White House is stating that this is an “invasion”. That’s a strong word. What went wrong here? What is the current occupant of the Oval Office done that he could have done differently?

Trump: Well, what went wrong was a rigged election; what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn’t be there and a man that has no concept of what he’s doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen and I said, This is genius. Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine … of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. So Putin is now saying it’s independent. A large section of Ukraine. I said, How smart is that? And he’s going to go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force. We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re going to keep peace, alright! No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy. I know him very well. Very, very well. By the way, this never would have happened with us, had I been in office. Not even thinkable, this would never have happened. But here’s a guy that says, you know, I’m going to declare a big portion of Ukraine independent. He used the word “independent”. And we’re going to go out and we’re going to go in and we’re going to help keep peace. You’ve got to say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden. There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. Now it’s very sad. Very sad.

This entry was posted in Trump and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Trump Praises Putin Terrorist Tactics In Ukraine (Audio)

1. Susan Marie Calles says:

Trump was a real leader. Biden is destroying the US and other nations.

2. Linda Sills says:

We are not supposed to have leaders, they are supposed to be representatives. Trump allowed the mess to happen. He was in charge, when the Martial Law came about, with this Scam-demic hoax. He’s as owned and controlled as the rest of the criminals in government, here and abroad.

• Admin says:

That is at the core of the problem with Trump, it is not supposed to be about his control, but him representing us and our interests. He is looking after his own interests and his own power. He’s obsessed with his own power and he envies those like Putin and Kim Jong-Un, who have absolute power.

• Robin Huffman says:

Roger-I cannot believe your opinion of one of the greatest Presidents we’ve ever had! You have described Obama to a T. Trump is NOT obsessed with his own power, he currently has no power. He did represent us. He represented us with everything he had! Our borders were secure, our economy was at an all time high, unemployment was at an all time low, we didn’t have to pay for the “protection’ of an unscrupulous Paris agreement, and we were the safest we had been since Reagan was President.

• Admin says:

Trump is mentally disturbed in the same way Obama is. He is a psychopathic narcissist and a criminal. He just has a different story to entrance the blind sheep, who desperately want to believe in him. He has a personality cult just like Obama did. His followers are delusional, just like the O-bots were.

• Admin says:

It’s hard to understand how Trump followers continue to support such a jackass as him..

• RobinLiberty says:

I am done with you! If you can’t see what is right in front of your eyes, then I can’t help you.

• Admin says:

@Robin, I am not a Trump worshipper or member of his personality cult, sorry. I have to do what I think is the right thing and supporting a extremely narcissistic, neo-fascist, like Trump, for the presidency is not the right thing to do, no matter if I am only one of a few to not do it. I don’t care if I lose all of my following, in that case I would have more time for other interests. However, I think there are a lot of people, who think like me about Trump, they just are not speaking up due to social pressure from the Trump cult members. Those are the people, whom I want to reach and influence, not the Trump cultists. I know those who have been entranced by Trump are not going to change. They are just as committed as Mussolini’s followers were or Obama’s followers.

3. Admin says:

Russians reportedly deploying mobile crematoriums in Ukraine. Maybe to cremate bodies of it’s own soldiers as well as ones they kill or assassinate on the Ukrainian side. Wonder, if Trump thinks this is a swell idea, also?
    Russia deploys mobile crematoriums to follow its troops into battle

4. Admin says:

Young man in Russia being arrested for protesting against Putin’s invasion.

5. Pingback: People Are Dying, Trump Just Needs To STFU - Patriot Fire πŸ”₯Patriot Fire πŸ”₯