Politicians want more refugees for political reasons, cheap labor and eventually as compliant voters. Persons fleeing poverty and crime are not legally eligible for asylum in the U.S. The Obama administration is stretching the legal definition of “refugee,” in order to do an end-run around immigration law. Those cities and counties, who join the “Welcoming Communities” network, are aiding this effort to corrupt the legitimate refugee system for their own political purposes. The actual words of the resolution do not matter a great deal. The intent is disguised in order to avoid opposition. The Encinitas resolution was passed with the support of outsiders and special interests without residents knowing what it was about or getting a real chance to comment on it.
Blog StatsThere was an issue retrieving stats. Please try again later.
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Comandante Alfonso Rebukes Guatemala for Caravan Block
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Tasha Williamson's Felon Protection Thug Identified
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Fake Refugee Caravans Forming In Mexico Already
- Facebook Validates Nazi-like Symbols at Chicano Park
- Satanism 101 - Obama's Luciferian Belief System
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis