Students from University of California, San Diego (UCSD) shut down traffic on Interstate 5 in sympathy with Ferguson protesters. Traffic was backed up for miles during rush hour. The California Highway Patrol (CHP) did not arrest or cite anyone. The CHP has arrested freedom-of-speech protesters elsewhere for displaying impeach-Obama signs on freeway overpasses. This occurred in La Jolla, a suburb of San Diego on Wednesday, November 26, 2014
- 435,061 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Yuma Now Hotspot In Biden's Fake-Refugee Invasion
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Who is John Galt? --- Lucifer!
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Yuma Indian Reservation: Next Big, Illegal-Alien Invasion Site?
- Newsom Awards $10M To Extremist, Anti-American, Raza-Racialist Park
Real Border Fence (Updates)