Illegal aliens get free support to sue to be able to freely violate the law and can even get in the face of Congressmen to intimidate them, but no American has the right to sue to have the immigration law enforced. Dan Stein of FAIR explains this perverse situation. An illegal alien can kill your family member and you have no legal standing to sue to have him deported.
- 392,567 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Impeach Obama NOW Protests in Idaho and Kansas
- Video: Denzel Draughn Pepper Sprays 9 Police, Earns 19 Felony Charges
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- John Renison, Mexican Citizen Running for Congress in San Diego
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Black Lives Matter Mob Takes Drug Trafficker From FBI Custody By Force