Obama issues an executive dictate that made much of the San Gabriel Mountains a national monument. Obama justified the land grab via the Antiquities Act of 1906, which gives the president the right to designate areas for protection of historic landmarks and structures. It would seem to be a stretch for him to designate this entire mountain range, including a significant amount of private property, as a national monument without public review. The video is in B&W due to a camera problem.
- 414,793 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Dems' 'don't impeach Obama' email backfires
- Roger Ogden, Worst White Supremacist In San Diego?
- Military Policeman Led Lawless 'Black Lives Matter' Protest / Violent Riot
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Fake Refugee Caravans Forming In Mexico Already
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season