Obama issues an executive dictate that made much of the San Gabriel Mountains a national monument. Obama justified the land grab via the Antiquities Act of 1906, which gives the president the right to designate areas for protection of historic landmarks and structures. It would seem to be a stretch for him to designate this entire mountain range, including a significant amount of private property, as a national monument without public review. The video is in B&W due to a camera problem.
- 443,578 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Marco Amaral - Communist For CA State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- "Dr. Doom" Fauci Is Missing
- Why Does The Migrant Caravan Use The Star Of David?
- Video: Three Charged With Fake Hate Crime - Zappy Pizza Incident in San Diego
- Live-Streamer Oscar El Blue 'Outed' As 'White Supremacist', Convicted Drug Smuggler
- Large Migrant Camp In Tijuana Fenced Off For Border Reopening
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
Real Border Fence (Updates)