Senator Bob Huff (R) voted yes to SB 1159 – which grants illegal aliens in California the right to apply for more than 200 professional and vocational licenses. Here a constituent demands that he stop voting for legislation that gives illegal aliens an incentive to come here. In fact, there is a federal law that makes it a crime to aid and abet illegal aliens. However, many politicians believe that they are above the law that is applied to ordinary citizens.
- 435,062 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Yuma Now Hotspot In Biden's Fake-Refugee Invasion
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Who is John Galt? --- Lucifer!
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Yuma Indian Reservation: Next Big, Illegal-Alien Invasion Site?
- Newsom Awards $10M To Extremist, Anti-American, Raza-Racialist Park
Real Border Fence (Updates)