This is the Horseblock Rd. overpass at exit 57 on Sunrise Highway. Susan and Gene were kind enough to let me borrow several signs and flags but please bring your own signs/flags if you have them…the more the merrier! Parking is limited but there is a small shopping center 1300 feet west on Horseblock rd. on the corner of Yaphank ave.
- 433,576 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Illegals Now Bused Across Mexico To US Border (A/C comfort)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- La Raza / Aztlan Flag Raising in Chicano Park - Racial Aspects
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Leftist-Engineered Hate Incident at Coronado Basketball Game
- How Much Do Coyotes Charge To Cross The US Border?
Real Border Fence (Updates)