The Dallas, Texas City Council recently expanded an existing ordinance which bans anyone carrying a sign within 75 feet of a freeway to also prohibit anyone from peacefully assembling on or near service roads, bridges and overpasses, including individuals not holding signs and those the city considers to be dressed provocatively.
- 424,242 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Cartel Kidnap-Torture Video Of Illegal Border Crossers
- Fake Refugee 'Children' Boarding Plane Bound For Midland, TX
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Did Farrakhan Influence Removal Of Police Officer In La Mesa?
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 May Turn Out To Be Like A Bad Flu Season
- "Dr. Doom" Fauci Is Missing
- Video: San Diego Schools to Implement Aspects of Sharia