The Dallas, Texas City Council recently expanded an existing ordinance which bans anyone carrying a sign within 75 feet of a freeway to also prohibit anyone from peacefully assembling on or near service roads, bridges and overpasses, including individuals not holding signs and those the city considers to be dressed provocatively.
- 443,581 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Marco Amaral - Communist For CA State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- "Dr. Doom" Fauci Is Missing
- Why Does The Migrant Caravan Use The Star Of David?
- Video: Three Charged With Fake Hate Crime - Zappy Pizza Incident in San Diego
- Live-Streamer Oscar El Blue 'Outed' As 'White Supremacist', Convicted Drug Smuggler
- Large Migrant Camp In Tijuana Fenced Off For Border Reopening
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
Real Border Fence (Updates)