In the past, when individual Congressman have tried to sue the President, the courts have ruled that they do not have standing to sue. The S.T.O.P. resolution is an attempt to remedy that problem and sue the president for usurping the powers reserved in the Constitution for Congress. It is thought that the courts could accept the entire House as having standing to sue the president and declare some of his actions illegal. S.T.O.P is not an impeachment resolution, though it could be preliminary to impeachment.
- 433,576 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Monitor Illegal-Alien Charter Flights
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Illegals Now Bused Across Mexico To US Border (A/C comfort)
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- La Raza / Aztlan Flag Raising in Chicano Park - Racial Aspects
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Leftist-Engineered Hate Incident at Coronado Basketball Game
- How Much Do Coyotes Charge To Cross The US Border?
Real Border Fence (Updates)