After walking out of Obama’s State of the Union speech upon hearing the president threaten to violate the Constitution and to rule by decree, Republican U.S. Congressman Steve Stockman (shown on right) of Texas says he is now seeking public support for introducing articles of impeachment. Recent surveys suggest that about 50 percent of Americans want to impeach Obama for a wide range of major scandals, and articles of impeachment have already been filed in the House against disgraced Attorney General Eric Holder, who is currently in criminal contempt of Congress.
- 435,058 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Yuma Now Hotspot In Biden's Fake-Refugee Invasion
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Who is John Galt? --- Lucifer!
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Yuma Indian Reservation: Next Big, Illegal-Alien Invasion Site?
- Newsom Awards $10M To Extremist, Anti-American, Raza-Racialist Park
Real Border Fence (Updates)