A member of Congress is now warning that Obama’s imperial presidency – his arbitrary enforcement or non-enforcement of the nation’s laws – has gone too far. And so he’s endorsing a resolution in the U.S. House that would allow a lawsuit over Obama’s decisions to abrogate laws passed by Congress.
- 443,699 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Marco Amaral - Communist For CA State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- How Mass Illegal Border Crossing Aids Terrorists and Drug Smugglers
- Remembering 'Gadget' Dan Russell, Patriot Activist
- Black Lives Matter Mob Chants Terrorist Threat To San Diego Police
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Live-Streamer Oscar El Blue 'Outed' As 'White Supremacist', Convicted Drug Smuggler
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- General Valleley Associated with Infamous Satanic Minister
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- COINTELPRO - FBI Suppression of Black Messiahs
Real Border Fence (Updates)