The Constitution authorizes the President to propose and veto legislation. It does not authorize him to change existing laws. The changes Mr. Obama ordered in Obamacare, therefore, are unconstitutional. This means that he does not accept some of the limitations that the Constitution places on his actions. We cannot know at this point what limitations, if any, he does accept.
- 435,060 hits
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Yuma Now Hotspot In Biden's Fake-Refugee Invasion
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Who is John Galt? --- Lucifer!
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Obama's Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Yuma Indian Reservation: Next Big, Illegal-Alien Invasion Site?
- Newsom Awards $10M To Extremist, Anti-American, Raza-Racialist Park
Real Border Fence (Updates)