The Constitution authorizes the President to propose and veto legislation. It does not authorize him to change existing laws. The changes Mr. Obama ordered in Obamacare, therefore, are unconstitutional. This means that he does not accept some of the limitations that the Constitution places on his actions. We cannot know at this point what limitations, if any, he does accept.
- 398,053 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- FBI Charges Black-Lives-Matter Radical Stephen McLeod With Felony
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- Tecate Border Fence Complete - October 2020
- Nazi Collaboration in Mexico during WWII
- Adolf Hitler: Islam Is Religion For World Conquest
- "Sex Rebel Black" by Frank Marshall Davis
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Globe Magazine Impeach Obama Covers