The CHP and Caltrans allow images of Fidel Castro, Marxist terrorist, Che Guevara and other bizarre, radical anti-American murals to be permanently displayed from California overpasses at taxpayer expense, but they have regularly harassed and have even violently battered anti-Obama protesters on overpasses. The CHP claims that displaying even temporary anti-Obama, freedom-of-speech, protest signs from overpasses is illegal. Protest signs have been removed by the SEIU unionized/communist-infiltrated Caltrans workers. These murals Chicano Park (2065 Logan Ave) in San Diego were recently restored using a $2 million government grant, just before the last election. The City Council of San Diego has paid untold millions for maintenance and upkeep of this Caltrans-owned, city park for decades. The Google “street view” has been modified to show an older view before restoration and to obscure the images. Click photo for more info.
- 174,519 hits
Patriot Fire 🔥
Top Posts & Pages
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- John Renison, Mexican Citizen Running for Congress in San Diego
- Amnesty / Impeach Obama Protest in Lawrence, Kansas (University of Kansas)
- Facebook Validates Nazi-like Symbols at Chicano Park, San Diego
- Leftist, Progressive and Islamist Groups Active in San Diego