School officials in Hudson, Wisconsin, issued an apology after parents responded angrily to a video showing celebrities pledging to serve Barack Obama in a manner one parent said was reminiscent of Nazi Germany, The Blaze reported Sunday.
- 392,564 hits
Real Border Fence (Updates)
Follow Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- America's Frontline Doctors Address Covid-19 Misinformation (uncensored)
- Inverting the US Flag - What Does It Mean?
- Nazi Roots of Chicano / La Raza Ultra Nationalism
- Trump Supporters Abuse, Deface American Flag
- Impeach Obama NOW Protests in Idaho and Kansas
- Video: Denzel Draughn Pepper Sprays 9 Police, Earns 19 Felony Charges
- What is the Definition of "Natural Born Citizen?"
- John Renison, Mexican Citizen Running for Congress in San Diego
- Dr. Fauci's Ex-Employee, Once Jailed, Tells All (Full Video)
- Black Lives Matter Mob Takes Drug Trafficker From FBI Custody By Force